Pre-Team Swim Clinic Returning Participant Registration***The fall 2019 clinic is full.***
You are a returning participant if you were a member of one of our teams (team or developmental) during the 2018-2019 season or if you participated in the spring 2019 swim clinic at CB South. (All other participants should follow the link for new particants.)
Returning participants must register by August 15th. (registration deadline)
Placement in the clinic is on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you have missed the registration deadline email Jennifer Steinberg (email@example.com) to find out if space remains available and note that there will be a non-refundable $50 late registration fee if space is available. Do not submit registration materials late without permission.
Required Registration Materials (complete all and return to address below by the deadline):
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU COMPLETE REGISTRATION TO PARTICIPATE WITH ONE OF OUR TEAMS AGAIN FOR THE 2019-20 SEASON, THE ONLY SEPARATE REGISTRATION ITEM YOU NEED TO SEND IN FOR PRE-TEAM CLINIC IS #3 BELOW - THE PAYMENT CHECK (WRITE "PRE-TEAM CLINIC" IN THE MEMO LINE). IF YOU ARE NOT JOINING ONE OF OUR TEAMS FOR THE 2019-20 SEASON, YOU MUST PROVIDE ALL REGISTRATION MATERIALS LISTED BELOW. SWIMMERS WHO PARTICIPATED IN OUR SPRING CLINIC BUT WERE NOT ON ONE OF OUR TEAMS DURING THE 2018-19 SEASON MUST PROVIDE ALL REGISTRATION MATERIALS LISTED BELOW (EVEN IF THEY INTEND TO JOIN ONE OF OUR TEAMS FOR THE 2019-20 SEASON).
1. Pre-Team Clinic Registration Form
2. Swim Team Waiver
3. $200 Check Payable to CBCS (Central Bucks Community School)
4. Swim Team Physical for Grades 8 and under (see physical form requirements below)
- Physical form must be dated 9/1/2017 or after for the 2019 clinic.
- Physical form must be signed by swimmer's doctor.
- The form here is provided for your convenience, however, any completed and correctly dated, doctor-signed form will be accepted.
- Our programs require a new physical form each fall (even if the one you provided in the prior year is not out-of date).
- Always keep a copy of your physical form for your records and for your use with this and other programs in the future.
Complete registration materials must be received in the mail or hand delivered by
August 15, 2019 to the Community School Office:*
c/o Jennifer Steinberg
16 Welden Drive
Doylestown, PA 18901
*Notes about delivery of registration materials:
- Checks must be mailed/dropped off by the deadline per above but if you prefer to scan and email the remaining completed documents be sure they are readable and saved as a PDF and email to Jennifer Steinberg at firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline.
- If dropping off at the office please check the hours listed on this website or plan to use one of the drop boxes.
- If dropping off when the office is closed, use one of the two drop boxes attached to the building at 16 Welden Drive. To ensure safe receipt, seal everything tightly in a plastic bag as the boxes leak and retain moisture.
- Do not fax anything to the office.