Group Swim Lessons at CB EastLessons are offered in the fall and spring.
- Our group swim lessons are for children who are 3 1/2 and older.
- Participants must be fully potty-trained by the first day of class (no swim diapers allowed)
Registration and Attendance Procedures
- Participants must be registered online and their registrations processed by the Community School Office BEFORE a swimmer will be allowed to participate. Swimmers cannot show-up for a lesson and sign-up at that time or later.
- Lessons are only available on the date/time for which a swimmers is signed-up. Swimmers may not make up a lesson due to a conflict on another day or at a different time as this disrupts our instructor to swimmer ratios and causes issues within existing classes.
- Fees cannot be prorated for swimmers who miss lesson(s) due to previous committments or otherwise, or who join late (if late registration is possible).
We anticipate that locker rooms will be available for fall 2021 lessons and the following rules apply:
- Swimmers under the age of 7 may be accompanied into the locker room by a parent (use locker room matching gender of parent).
- No cell phones or other recording devices may be used in the locker rooms.
Click here to review the CB Aquatic return check and refund policy.Questions?Email Ashley Bauer at firstname.lastname@example.org