Talent Ed Online Application Information
Thank you for your interest in a position with Central Bucks School District.All currently available positions are listed on our Employment Portal. Positions are typically listed for 5 to 7 days, so we suggest checking the Portal frequently. Please do not rely on the "Job Alerts" sent through TalentEd as the District cannot control the frequency of these alerts.To work in a public school district, the State requires clearances (see below) and the physician-completed Health Form with TB results be on file with the Human Resources Department prior to beginning work. Failure to submit these documents in a timely manner will delay your starting date. Clearances are usually required with the online application and links to the States's websites are shown below. If offered a position, you will also need to submit your Health Form with TB results before your start date.All applications must be submitted through the Employment Portal; paper/emailed/faxed application materials will not be accepted.IMPORTANT ONLINE APPLICATION INFORMATION
- CBSD uses TalentEd Hire for online applications. Click the "Apply" button and create an account or log into an existing account. IMPORTANT: If you have forgotten your User ID or Password, contact the HR Department at 267-893-2084. Do NOT create a new TalentEd Hire account.
- APPLICATION STATUS UPDATES: Due to the volume of applications received, the Human Resources Department will not provide individual status updates. Interviews are scheduled by the hiring school/department. The job posting status will be updated to "Filled" when the hiring process is complete. Please do not contact HR for status updates.
- CLEARANCES: The PA Child Abuse Certification, PA State Police Criminal Background Check and FBI Fingerprinting must be attached to the online application. See the Required New Employee Paperwork page for additional information. We will accept clearances dated within five (5) years of date of hire with the school district.
- PA State Police Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse Certification
- FBI Fingerprinting : Enroll for fingerprinting services through IdentoGo. You will be asked to enter a Service Code: For EMPLOYMENT purposes, use Service Code 1KG6XN. For VOLUNTEERS, use Service Code 1KG6Y3. Please note, volunteer clearances are NOT acceptable for new employees.
- DOCUMENTS: TalentEd Hire stores uploaded documents in your Profile and the documents are attached to all subsequent applications. We suggest keeping your Cover Letter general in nature since only the most recently uploaded version will be saved.
- UPLOADING MULTIPLE PAGES (such as clearances or transcripts): All pages must be scanned together or combined on your computer into one (1) new PDF. If pages are uploaded individually, each subsequent page will replace the previous page.
- SAVING and UPDATING Application and Attachments: Application is 'saved' when you receive a confirmation number. TalentEd Hire does not save attachments until the application is completed and submitted. If you need to UPDATE your existing application, log into your TalentEd account, click the PROFILE tab, then click the link to update the application form. You must continue through to the END OF THE APPLICATION and you will receive a confirmation notice that your changes have been saved.
- MAC Users - TalentEd recommends using the Firefox browser.
- INTERVIEWS: Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by the school or department, usually within a week or two (2) of the job posting's closing date. Please understand a submitted application does not guarantee an interview.
Forgot your TalentEd Hire User Name or Password? Call Grace at 267-893-2084 to recover your user name and password. Do not create a new TalentEd account.
CBSD reserves the right to close any job posting before the deadline date when a suitable applicant has been found.