Recruit & Hire Online Application Information
Applications must be submitted through the CBSD Employment Portal .The Employment Portal lists all currently available positions for seven (7) days.
IMPORTANT ONLINE APPLICATION INFORMATION
- CBSD uses the Recruit & Hire program for online applications. Simply hit the "Apply" button and create an account or log into an existing account. IMPORTANT: If you have forgotten your Recruit & Hire User ID or Password, contact the HR Department at 267-893-2084 - Do NOT create a new R&H account.
- Recruit & Hire will automatically populate many sections of an application. After you submit your first application, your information is saved to your Recruit & Hire Profile and it is automatically entered in the appropriate sections of subsequent applications.
- CLEARANCES: The PA Child Abuse Certification (or signed Affidavit) and the PA State Police Criminal Background Check must be attached to the online application. Please include FBI Fingerprinting results if available. See the Required New Employee Paperwork page for additional information.
- PA State Police Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse Certification
- FBI Fingerprinting : The state is currently transitioning between providers of fingerprinting services. Fingerprinting will be unavailable between November 18 and November 28, 2017. Beginning November 28, you may access information at www.identogo.com/locations/pennsylvania. The Bucks Countly Intermediate Unit will offer fingerprinting services beginning early December 2017.
- Uploaded Documents: Recruit & Hire stores uploaded documents in your Profile - these documents are attached to all subsequent applications. We suggest keeping your Cover Letter general in nature since only the most recently uploaded version will be saved.
- Uploading Multiple Pages (such as clearances or transcripts): All pages must be scanned together or combined on your computer into one (1) new PDF. If pages are uploaded individually, each subsequent page will replace the previous page.
- Saving Attachments: Recruit & Hire does not save attachments until the application is completed and submitted.
- MAC users - If you are having difficulty uploading documents, try using the Firefox browser.
- To update your application: Log into your Recruit & Hire account, click the PROFILE tab, then click the link to update the application form. IMPORTANT: When finished, continue through to the end of the application until you see the confirmation notice.
- Interviews: Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by the school or department, usually within one week of the job posting's closing date. Please understand a submitted application does not guarantee an interview.
- Status Updates: HR will not provide individual status updates. Job postings are marked "Filled" after the hiring process is completed.
CBSD reserves the right to close any job posting before the deadline date when a suitable applicant has been found.Forgot your user name or password? Do not create a new Recruit & Hire account.Contact Grace at email@example.com or call 267-893-2084.