Talent Ed Online Application Information
Thank you for your interest in a position with Central Bucks School District.All applications must be submitted online through the Employment Portal. Positions are added as they become available and are posted for 5 to 7 days.Please do not rely on the TalentEd "Job Alerts" feature - CBSD does not control the frequency of these alerts.To work in a public school district, the State requires clearances (see below) and the physician-completed Health Form with TB results, be on file with the Human Resources Department prior to beginning work. Failure to submit these documents in a timely manner will delay your starting date.All applications must be submitted through the Employment Portal; paper/emailed/faxed application materials will not be accepted.IMPORTANT ONLINE APPLICATION INFORMATION
- TalentEd Hire is the online application system - click the "Apply" button to see details about the job and apply. If you are new to TalentEd, you will create an account. If you have a TalentEd account, you'll need to log in at the top of the Employment Portal page. If you've forgotten your Username/Password, contact the HR Department at 267-893-2084 to recover your login - do NOT create a new account.
- APPLICATION STATUS: Due to the volume of applications received, the HR Department will not provide individual status updates. Interviews are scheduled by the hiring school/department and the job posting status will be updated to "Filled" when the hiring process is complete. Please do not contact HR for status updates.
- INTERVIEWS: Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by the hiring school/department, usually within a week or two of the posting's closing date. Please understand, a submitted application does not guarantee an interview. HR does not have informamtion about the application review status or interview schedules.
- CLEARANCES: The PA Child Abuse Certification, PA State Police Criminal Background Check and FBI Fingerprinting must be attached to the online application. We will accept clearances dated within five (5) years of date of hire with the school district.
- PA State Police Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse Certification
- FBI Fingerprinting : Enroll for fingerprinting services through IdentoGo. You will be asked to enter a Service Code: For EMPLOYMENT purposes: Service Code 1KG6XN. For VOLUNTEERS: Service Code 1KG6Y3. IMPORTANT: Volunteer clearances are NOT acceptable for employment.
- DOCUMENTS: TalentEd stores uploaded documents in your Profile - the most recently uploaded version of each document** is attached to all subsequent applications, so we suggest keeping your Cover Letter general in nature.
- UPLOADING MULTIPLE PAGES (clearances, transcripts, etc.): Scan all pages together or combine them on your computer to create one (1) multi-page PDF. **If you upload individual pages, only the last one uploaded will be saved.
- SAVING and UPDATING Your Application: TalentEd does not save attachments until the application is submitted. To UPDATE your existing application, log into your TalentEd account, click the PROFILE tab, then click the link to update the application. You must continue through to the END OF THE APPLICATION and you will receive a confirmation notice that your changes have been saved.
- MAC Users - TalentEd recommends the Firefox browser.
Forgot your TalentEd Hire User Name or Password? Call Grace at 267-893-2084 to recover your user name and password. Do not create a new TalentEd account.
CBSD reserves the right to close any job posting before the deadline date when a suitable applicant has been found.