CONTRACTORS/VENDORS Required Paperwork
Contractors / Vendors / non-employees
CBSD works with a wide variety of outside resources to ensure we can provide the best care and services for our students, staff, and facilities. In so doing, we may contract services through select outside professional agencies who are able to meet our high standards of safety and quality.
Examples of Professional agencies include, but are not limited to:
Contractors: Special Education Service Provider, Mental Health Provider, Private Duty Nurse, Student Teacher, CB Physicians/Dentist, Athletic Trainers, and similar positions.
Vendors: Roofers, Construction Workers, Architects, Sprinkler Operators, Mechanics, Electricians, Enrichment Camp, Theatre Coaches, contracted Bus Drivers, and similar positions.
If you are one of our select service providers or non-employees, please use the link below to access our NEW contactless application and paperwork submission process. You can now upload your clearances online through our Volunteer Tracker portal. Click the link App Garden- Volunteer Tracker to sign-up and review the clearance requirements. Sign-up is required for New and Returning Service Providers!
Under Pennsylvania law, any person having direct contact with school children is considered a mandatory reporter and is required to report reasonable suspicion of child abuse. The district is required to offer SafeSchools training to mandatory reporters. You will receive additional information regarding SafeSchools training if applicable.
Clearance documents are required and must be submitted online! Documents include:
- Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Check Clearance (ACT 34): Submit a New Record Check.
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (ACT 151): Create Individual Account 'for purpose of public school governed under school code'.
- Pennsylvania FBI Clearance (ACT 114): Use Service Code 1KG6XN .
- PA Arrest & Conviction Report Form (PDE6004, ACT 24)
- PA Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release Form (ACT 168)
- TB test results* (skin test within 1 year or chest X-Ray within 2 years). Only applicable if Vendors/Contractors have direct contact with students for more than 10 hours/week, i.e., therapists, trainers, nurses.
- School Personnel Health Form/Physical (Only if applicable.)