Welcome, new families!
Please note - if your student is already enrolled in Central Bucks, it is not necessary to re-register them.
2020-2021 First Grade-High School Registration - See procedures below.
2020-2021 Kindergarten Registration
Kindergarten students MUST be five (5) years of age on or before August 31, 2020. No exceptions.
Grade One Eligibility (2020-2021)
First grade students must be six (6) years of age on or before August 31, 2020, or have completed a PA certified kindergarten program to be eligible. Steps for online registration are outlined below. If you do not have access to a computer there are resources available at your local library.
- Proof of Child’s Age - Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate, or Valid Passport
- Proof of Residency-Documentation Must be Current within the past 60 days and in the Applicant's Name
- Property Deed or Current Rental Agreement is required AND
- Two (2) Supporting Documents from the list below, all must be current within the past 60 days:
- Utility Bill, Credit Card Statement, Bank/Loan Statement, Cable Bill, Mortgage Statement, Vehicle Registration, Property Tax Bill, Insurance Statement
- Additional Documentation May Be Required
MULTIPLE OCCUPANCY: if you and your child/children are residing with another family in Central Bucks School District, a Multiple Occupancy Affidavit is required. This affidavit must be completed, signed, notarized and uploaded in your Registration Application before your application is considered complete. This form is available for download through the online registration process or by clicking here.
- Immunization Records – subject to review by School Nurse for compliance
- Name and phone number of child’s doctor and dentist
- Your child’s health and/or medication information-Click here for the required medical forms
- Parent/Guardian Picture Identification – Driver’s License, State ID card or US Passport
- Legal Custody Order if applicable
- Prior school’s report card/transcript
- Emergency contact phone number (2 required)
Online Registration Application
Once you have gathered all necessary registration documents, you may begin the online registration application by clicking the "Start New Registration Application Button" below. The registration application will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. It is best to complete the entire process in a single session. DO NOT CLICK THE RED SUBMIT BUTTON until you are finished. You may return to an "In Process" application at any time by returning to this page and clicking the "Return to In Process Registration Application" button.
When completing the online registration form, be sure to use the correct Letter case, and do not complete the form in ALL CAPS. If you have not gathered your necessary documents, do not begin the online process. Some of these documents must be uploaded during the registration process (Click here to download a copy of the required documents/information checklist).
Need help scanning documents? Below is a short video for iPhone users.
Look for an email explaining the next steps in the registration process once you have completed the online registration application and clicked the red submit button. Your registration application must be reviewed and approved before the process can be completed. All details are included in the email you will receive once the online registration application is complete.
Note About Inclement Weather: If the school district is closed due to inclement weather, your appointment is automatically cancelled. You will be contacted by Central Registration to reschedule your appointment when offices reopen.
For Registration questions, please email CentralRegistration@cbsd.org or call 267-893-2111.
Please reference your application number when emailing. We will return calls or emails within 2 days. For technical issues or questions, please email ParentPortal@cbsd.org.