Welcome, families. Central Bucks School District is currently enrolling for the 2019-20 school year.
2019-2020 Kindergarten Eligibility
Kindergarten students MUST be five (5) years of age on or before August 31, 2019. No exceptions.
First grade students must be six (6) years of age on or before August 31, 2019, or have completed a PA certified kindergarten program to be eligible.
Steps for online registration are outlined below. If you do not have access to a computer there are resources available at your local library.
The registration process is anticipated to take approximately 30 minutes. It is best to complete the entire process in a single session. Please be mindful of your CAPS key, please use the correct Letter case. Before you begin, please have the following documents/information available. Some are required to be uploaded during the registration process (click here to download a copy of the required documents/information checklist).
- Proof of Child’s Age - Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate, or Valid Passport
- Proof of Residency-Documentation Must be Current and in the Applicant's Name
- Property Deed or Current Rental Agreement is required AND
- Two (2) Supporting Documents from the list below, all must be current:
- Utility Bill, Credit Card Statement, Bank/Loan Statement, Cable Bill, Mortgage Statement, Vehicle Registration, Property Tax Bill, Insurance Statement
- Immunization Records – subject to review by School Nurse for compliance
- Name and phone number of child’s doctor and dentist
- Your child’s health and/or medication information-Click here for the required medical forms
- Parent/Guardian Picture Identification – Driver’s License, State ID card or US Passport
- Legal Custody Order if applicable
- Prior school’s report card/transcript
- Emergency contact phone number (2 required)
Please note: registration is not complete until you click the RED SUBMIT BUTTON.
After your registration application has been reviewed by our Central Registration Office, you will receive an email to schedule an appointment. Your registration application will be pending until your appointment is completed. All appointments take place at the district office: Central Registration Department, Educational Services Center, 16 Welden Drive, Doylestown, PA 18901
Once a student's registration is complete, the registration will be forwarded to the school. The school will finalize the student's enrollment and communicate placement to the parent/guardian.
***Note About Inclement Weather: If the school district is closed due to inclement weather, your appointment is automatically cancelled. You will be contacted by Central Registration to reschedule your appointment when offices reopen.****
For Registration questions, please email CentralRegistration@cbsd.org or call 267-893-2111.
Please reference your application number when emailing. We will return calls or emails within 2 days. For technical issues or questions, please email ParentPortal@cbsd.org.