Private Swim Lessons
ALL participants, please email to find out if there are openings BEFORE registering through My Payments Plus per below.
For standard private lessons email Heather Yim at email@example.com.
For adaptive private lessons email Roberta Lichter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Adaptive lessons will resume in fall 2021.)
Private lessons for team and non-team members are 30 minute individualized swimming instruction with a qualified adult or student instructor. (For members of swim teams, we also have limited lessons available with swim team coaches - see below.)Swimmers must be at least 3 1/2 years old and potty-trained (no swim diapers allowed).School year (Fall/Winter/Spring)Private lessons are offered on Sundays
morning through mid-afternoon
at CB East High School
*The beginning of October through mid-JuneCalendars are sent out the Wednesday before each Sunday's lesson. Please check the calendar to ensure you have the correct time each week.
Fall/Winter/Spring Cost: Payments are through My Payments Plus Only ***See My Payments Plus instructions below but be sure to check with Heather Yim (per above) PRIOR to registering.***
Private lesson (standard and adaptive) with adult instructor: Individual child
Half Hour: $45
Discount book of 6 half hour lessons: $236
Semi-Private (standard only) lesson with adult instructor: Two children
(both children must be from the same household during the pandemic)
Half Hour: $60
Discount book of 6 half hour lessons: $315Instructions for registering and paying via My Payments Plus:***Registration for 2021-2022 is now open. ***NEW participants, please email Heather Yim at email@example.com to find out if there are openings BEFORE registering through My Payments Plus per below.
- Already have a My Payments Plus account? Click on the red link below. Log into your account. Click on Aquatics. Click on Private Swim Lessons.
- If you do not have a My Payments Plus account and you have a child in the Central Bucks School District, you will need your child's student ID which is available on your Parent Portal. Click the red link below. On the My Payments Plus Home Screen select "Register Now." Select PA, select Central Bucks School District, and create an account. Select "I am a Parent or Guardian with student(s) in Central Bucks School District." Once you have set up your account, click on Aquatics, click on Private Swim Lessons. *This will only allow you to register your CB student. If you are registering other children who are not currently enrolled in CB, you will have to create a guest account for them.
Throughout the year as available:Individual Training Sessions with swim team coaches are offered based on coach and building availability.
- If you do not have a My Payments Plus account and you do not have a child in the Central Bucks School District, click the red link below. On the My Payments Plus Home Screen select "Register Now." Select PA, select Central Bucks School District, and create an account. Select "I'm a Guest interested in district activities and/or I want to support the district." Once you have set up your account, click on Aquatics, click on Private Swim Lessons.
- These sessions are for swimmers who are swim team or Central Bucks Aquatics swim clinic participants so are independent swimmers who need to work on stroke technique. Coaches will be coaching from the pool deck and will not be in the pool at any time.
- Sessions are 30 minutes long
- The price per session is $45 which will be paid through our online system - instructions to register/pay will be provided via email once availability is established.
- There is limited availability on some week days (evenings only during the school year) and some Saturdays.
- Note that detailed procedures for arrival and departure and other COVID-19 safety precautions will be provided by email prior to your scheduled session. Depending on then current precautions, parents may not be able to enter the building and swimmers may need to arrive in their swim suits and may not be able to use the locker room to change before or after the session.
- These sessions are arranged by contacting Heather Yim at firstname.lastname@example.org for availabilty. When contacting Heather please provide a completed swim coach individual training session pre-registration form (link to blank form below).