2022 Fall Lesson InformationFall 2022 swim lessons have concluded. Please see spring lesson information here: https://www.cbsd.org/site/Default.aspx?PageID=3385. Fall 2023 lesson information will be posted here in May/June.Must be 3 1/2 years old and fully potty-trained by first day of class (no swim diapers allowed).
9/17-11/5No lessons on: Conflict dates when we are not able to hold lessons will be announced as soon as known and a make-up will be provided at the end of the session if possible.
- Our group swim lessons are for children who are 3 1/2 and older.
- Participants must be fully potty-trained by the first day of class (no swim diapers allowed)
Registration and Attendance Procedures
- Participants must be registered online and their registrations processed by the Community School Office BEFORE a swimmer will be allowed to participate. Swimmers cannot show up for a lesson and sign-up at that time or later.
- Lessons are only available on the date/time for which a swimmer is signed-up. Swimmers may not make up a lesson due to a conflict on another day or at a different time, as this disrupts our instructor to swimmer ratios and causes issues within existing classes.
- Fees cannot be prorated for swimmers who miss lesson(s) due to previous committments or otherwise, or who join late (if late registration is possible).
- Depending on a swimmer's circumstances, an evaluation may be necessary. See evaluation sign-up and lesson registration instructions below.
Cost per class: $176 (for Fall 2022 eight-week session)Instructions for registering and paying via My Payments Plus:Fall 2022 lessons are open for sign-up through My Payments Plus.
- Locker rooms are available after lessons
- Swimmers under the age of 7 may be accompanied into the locker room by a parent (use locker room matching gender of parent).
- No cell phones or other recording devices may be used in the locker rooms.
- Already have a My Payments Plus account? Click on the red My Payment Plus link below. Log into your account. Click on Aquatics. Click on Fall 2022 Group Swim Lessons.
- If you do not have a My Payments Plus account and you have a child in the Central Bucks School District, you will need your child's student ID which is available on your Parent Portal. Click the red link below. On the My Payments Plus Home Screen select "Register Now." Select PA, select Central Bucks School District, and create and account. Select "I am a parent or Guardian with student(s) in Central Bucks School District." Once you have set up your account, click on Aquatics, click on Fall 2022 Group Swim Lessons. *This will only allow you to register your CB student. If you are registering other children who are not currently enrolled in CB, you will have to create a guest account for them.
Link to sign up: My Payments Plus
- If you do not have a My Payments Plus account and you do not have a child in the Central Bucks School District, click the red link below. On the My Payments Plus Home Screen select "Register Now." Select PA, select Central Bucks School District, and create an account. Select "I'm a Guest interested in district activities and/or I want to support the district." Once you have set up your account, click on Aquatics, click on Fall 2022 Group Swim Lessons.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: August 31, 2022 at 11:59pm* (or when lessons are full). Registrations after this deadline are subject to availability and a late fee of $25.
PLEASE REGISTER ONLINE FOR YOUR DAY AND TIME PRIOR TO EVALUATIONS. Evaluations are for the purpose of placement into the appropriate class levels. The number of children and their levels dictates the number of instructors we need. Please note: anyone not evaluated prior to the first day of class will have to wait to be evaluated on the first day of class, most likely after classes have concluded for the day. You will be emailed when to come to the pool. At that time, there might not be room in the class level your child is evaluated into, resulting in a need to change days or times. A refund, minus withdrawal fees, may need to be given due to a lack of space in all days/times.Evaluation dates at LOCATION (see directions on evaluation sign-up page linked below):August 9thAugust 18thAugust 22ndSeptember 1stClick here to sign-up for an evaluation.Be careful to choose the DATE and TIME you would like.No need to attend evaluations if your swimmer is under 5 years old or participated in our Spring 2022 group swim lessons.If the evaluation sign-up is full, email Ashley Bauer (email@example.com) to find out if space remains available. Do not come to evaluations without being signed-up as we will not be able to evaluate your swimmer.DIRECTIONS TO CB EAST: Click here for directions and where to park and enter the building.
*If you are interested in registering, and the deadline has passed, please email Ashley Bauer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note that you might not be able to attend the first week of class.