Welcome to the CB East Security Page
Parking Permit Information for 2019-2020
To all members of the Senior Class of 2020, you are invited to register prior to the beginning of the school year by going online and printing/completing the parking permit registration form and making your payment through MyPaymentsPlus.
Parking registration dates:
- Summer dates: August 6, 7, 8, in the Security office from 7:30 AM to 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM.
- Summer dates: August 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27, 28, 29, in the Security office from 7:30 AM to 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM.
- During the school year: Throughout the school year in the Security office during school hours.
During summer hours: Enter CBE through the main office doors, sign in at the front desk, and proceed to the Security office.
Parking spaces will be assigned upon registration.
All obligations must be completed before you can receive your parking permit.
If you have questions regarding obligations, please call Mrs. Kelleher at 267-893-2305.
If you have questions regarding parking, please call Mr. Lenahan in security at 267-893-2340.
Please be sure to bring the following documents to the security office in order to receive your permit:
- completed application (The application has been posted on the CBE security website) Please bring the completed application to the CBE security office on the day you register for a parking permit. (Click here to download and print the form)
- driver's license
- vehicle registration-primary vehicle only
- payment- MyPaymentsPlus. After using MyPaymentsPlus, please bring your receipt on the day you register for a parking permit.
Reminder: ALL OBLIGATIONS MUST BE MET BEFORE STUDENTS CAN RECEIVE A PARKING PERMIT!
Parking permits/parking spaces are $100.00 for a full year-$60.00 per semester.
Head of safety and security
Central Bucks High School-East