New Student Registration

  • New Student Registration

    Welcome to Central Bucks! All new students must first register in the district by appointment through the Central Registration Office, located at 16 Welden Drive, Doylestown, PA 18901.  Call 267-893-2111 or email for an appointment.
    After registering with Central Registration families can contact their student's school for an enrollment appointment. At this time, students and families will meet with their School Counselor to select courses and learn about the policies and procedures of CB South. In order to place students in courses which are most appropriate for them, it is
    strongly suggested that parents bring to the enrollment meeting all current academic records (transcripts, report cards, etc.) or other educational records (IEP's, Service Agreements, etc.).
    The Central Registration Website contains all of the information, procedures, and forms you will need to register your student.
    Student Withdrawal
    Students who are withdrawing from the Central Bucks School District must submit an official withdrawal form.  Please contact your student's School Counselor for information.