New Student Registration
Hello and Welcome to Central Bucks High School South!
Please follow the steps below to facilitate your student’s registration in the Central Bucks School District and subsequent enrollment at CB South; this document is embedded with links that will guide you through the transition to your new school.
- Register your student in the district. The process begins online https://www.cbsd.org/register. If you already completed the registration process through Central Registration, you may proceed with enrolling at the building level. A student cannot enroll at the building until Central Registration has fully registered the student in the district.
- Enroll your student with the school building. Call 267.893.3001 to schedule an appointment with the school counselor once you have confirmation that registration is complete.
Class of 2024: Taryn Barrett (A-L) or Laura Ladley (M-Z)
Class of 2023: Tom Hill (A-K) or Michele McGroggan (L-Z)
Class of 2022: Kerry Monk (A-K) or Karen Davis (L-Z)
3. Helpful steps to prepare in advance for the (approximate) one-hour enrollment meeting at CB South:
- Secure a district laptop following the directions HERE (allow 24 hours after registration so the system has time to update your new information); submit the deposit and acknowledge the user agreement. Print a copy or capture the image of deposit on your phone.
- Preview the Program of Studies to get an idea of courses offered, graduation requirements, and how “block scheduling” works.
- Review the Clubs and Activities offered at CB South.
- Bring the following items to the meeting:
- *proof of laptop deposit
- *copy of transcript
- *most recent report card from prior school
- *IEP or 504 plan (if applicable)
4. After your enrollment appointment, the following may be of help to you:
- When you bring your laptop home (summer enrollments will pick up laptops at the end of August), log in using the user name and password provided at pick up. Then go to https://cbsd.org/1to1where you will find icons to click on for Laptop Set Up as well as a Technology Orientation. On this page you will also see a flowchart of what to do each class day in terms of which apps you will need to use (Canvas, Teams....).
- For an overview of the technology tools we use in CB, read through an infographic for parents at this link (My Payments Plus, Canvas, Infinite Campus, My School Bucks (lunch money account), etc.). https://www.cbsd.org/cms/lib/PA01916442/Centricity/Domain/35/CB%20Parent%20Toolbox%2019-20.pdf
- In CBSD, we use Microsoft Office 365 Click here https://www.cbsd.org/365 to learn about the different Office 365 tools that we use like Teams, Outlook for Email, and the Microsoft Suite).
- To open up your CBSD e-mail, follow these steps-
- Log into Microsoft 365 with your student login information. Click the small red Sign-In box to get started.
- Click on the Outlook app.
- Save the Outlook app to your desktop for future reference.
- Teachers use a learning management system called This is where your teachers will post lesson modules, assignments, and assessments on a daily basis. Take some time to learn about Canvas by visiting the following link- https://www.cbsd.org/Page/38118
- To contact a teacher directly, visit their teacher website for contact information at this link-https://www.cbsd.org/site/Default.aspx?PageType=1&SiteID=29&ChannelID=736&DirectoryType=6
- If you need technical support, please visit this link to submit a help desk ticket- https://www.cbsd.org/Page/63154
Best ways to stay connected to what is happening in CBSD and at CB South?
Student WithdrawalStudents who are withdrawing from the Central Bucks School District must submit an official withdrawal form to the House Office before registering in another school/district. Please contact your student's School Counselor for information.
- Bucher’s Principal’s Newsletter which is sent to parents every Friday- this is where you will find out important news/events/grade specific information every week.
- Download the CBSD app to your phone/device and get notifications like weather delays and other important alerts. The app also includes links to other important sites such as Infinite Campus, My Payments Plus, My School Bucks, etc.
- Email blasts will regularly come from central office to give important district-wide updates.
- CB South HS / Homepage (cbsd.org) is the CB South website.
- Guidance/School Psychologist / Guidance Home (cbsd.org) is the South Guidance website.
- Social Media Platforms such as Twitter @CBSouthHS, Facebook (unofficial parent pages by grade level), and Instagram @centralbuckssd, @cbsouthhs, and various class specific CB South pages.