PLEASE READ THE FAQs, College Application Process Packet, & Quick Guide to the right of this page to assist you through the College Application and records request processes
What students are responsible for:
* Submitting the Release of Records Authorization (RRA) to Senior Guidance Office which gives us permission to send your transcript(s). Fill this out only ONCE.
* Completing and submitting your applications in advance of deadlines.
* Sending official test scores from College Board or ACT. Scores are NOT on your High School Transcript.
* Requesting your Transcript through Naviance. Do this AFTER you have submitted your application to the college.
* Requesting teacher and counselor letters of recommendation through Naviance (not through Common App!).
* Allow 15 SCHOOL DAYS for academic records and letters of recommendation to be uploaded and sent to colleges. Please be mindful of deadlines so you allow sufficient time for teachers/counselors to prepare and submit records.
TRANSCRIPT REQUEST DATES BY APPLICATION DEADLINES
APPLICATION DEADLINE REQUEST DEADLINE
Transcript must be
If application is due by: requested in Naviance by:
October 15, 2023 September 22, 2023
November 1, 2023 October 10, 2023
November 15, 2023 October 23, 2023
December 1, 2023 November 6, 2023
January 1, 2024 December 4, 2023
January 15, 2024 December 15, 2023
February 1, 2024 January 10, 2024
February 15, 2024 January 23, 2024