What are students responsible for in the Application Process?
* Submitting the Release of Records Authorization (RRA) to Senior Guidance Office which gives us permission to send your transcript(s). Fill this out only ONCE - Forms will be available 9/8/2020.
* Completing and submitting your applications in advance of deadlines.
* Sending official test scores from College Board or ACT. Scores are NOT on your High School Transcript.
* Requesting your Transcript through Naviance. Do not do this until AFTER you have submitted your application to the college.
* Requesting teacher and counselor letters of recommendation through Naviance. There is likely a recommendation survey (in Naviance) that must be completed prior to requesting a recommendation from teachers. Counselor survey (in Naviance) is REQUIRED for Counselor Recs.
* Allow 15 SCHOOL DAYS for academic records and letters of recommendation to be uploaded and sent to colleges. Requests inside of this window may not be submitted until after the application deadline. Please be mindful of deadlines IN ADVANCE.
APPLICATION DEADLINE GUIDANCE DEADLINE
If application is due by: Transcript/Recommendation Request in Naviance by:
October 1, 2020 September 10, 2020
October 15, 2020 September, 24, 2020
November 1, 2020 October 12, 2020
November 15, 2020 October 26, 2020
December 1, 2020 November 6, 2020
January 1, 2021 December 2, 2020
January 15, 2021 December 17, 2020
February 1, 2021 January 11, 2021
February 15, 2021 January 25, 2021
March 1, 2021 February 8, 2021