Program Planning information for the 2023-2024 school year
Students are encouraged to utilize the videos below to learn more about course options at CB South.
We encourage the students and families to refer to the information in the Program Planning Presentation shared with all students during Titan Forum. The presentation highlights information about Course Registration Instructions, Graduation Requirements, CB Cyber, Early Graduation, Early Release/Late Arrival (for seniors), Schedule Change information, and more!
Please refer to the timeline for course registration for the 2023-2024 school year for our CURRENT sophomores and juniors.
- January 2 Program of Studies is available on the District Website. Students are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to review the department videos BELOW to familiarize themselves with the courses offered at CB South. Interested in Middle Bucks Institute of Technology? Please check out their Programs and their Application webpage for more information!
- January 5 Curriculum Fair for Rising Sophomores @ CB South 6:30PM
- January 11-12 Current Sophomores and Juniors will receive information on course selection and information about program planning in their Titan Forums. Instructions, course selection sheets, block scheduling worksheets will be emailed to students/families. Please see Mr. Bucher's email and his January 8th Newsletter entry about Program Planning.
- January 6 - February 5 Students will enter course selections online in Student Portal. While the portal is open, students are encouraged to see their counselors with questions about courses, levels, sequencing, and how their programming can relate to future pursuits.
- February 6- March 15 Counselors will review requests, prerequisites, graduation credits, and will address all questions and concerns with students. Any changes must be communicated by students to their counselors as they will no longer have access to make changes themselves.
- March 24 Verification of course requests will be available on the student portal. Students and parents should review for accuracy at this time and see their counselor with any final changes.
- March 31 All changes to requests must be submitted to a counselor by this date. No changes will be allowed for the 2023-24 school year after March 31 unless it is due to a level change supported by the recommending teacher or a failure to meet a prerequisite.
PLEASE CLICK ON MODULES BELOW FOR CURRICULUM VIDEOS!
Click on the "megaphone icon" in the bottom corner of most videos for audio walk through of slides.