CENTRAL BUCKS SCHOOL DISTRICT
LEADING THE WAY
The Central Bucks Schools will provide all students with theacademic and problem-solving skills essential for personal development,responsible citizenship, and life-long learning.
In order for students to be granted accommodation on College Board or ACT tests, these accommodations must be approved by the College Board’s Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) or Testing Accessibility and Accommodations (TAA) respectively. Most students apply for accommodation with the assistance of their school’s SSD Coordinator.
You may initiate the process by going to www.collegeboard.com/ssd/student where you will find a web page with background information on Services for Students with Disabilities as well as a number of related links. If you would like to complete the process with school coordinator support, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Read through the outlined directions for applying for accommodation under the Important Links tab
- Complete the following forms and return to your child’s case manager or guidance counselor – each of these forms can be found under the Important Links Tab
- College Board Parent Consent Form (if interested in applying for SAT, PSAT, or AP accommodation)
- ACT Parent Consent form (if interested in applying for ACT accommodation)
- CB West Accommodations Checklist
- If your student has an IEP, please return the completed forms to their IEP case manager.
- If your student has a 504, please return the completed forms to their 504 case manager.
Please note that all accommodations are up to the discretion of CollegeBoard and/or ACT. All final decisions regarding accommodation approval are made by these organizations. Be sure to read the additional information provided on the CollegeBoard’s SSD website, including links that explain eligibility criteria, documentation requirements, and important SSD dates.
C. Ron Lock, Jr.
Supervisor of Special Education
Central Bucks School District