2018-2019 1 to 1 Laptop Information
In the 2017-2018 school year, The Central Bucks School District piloted a 1:1 Initiative with Holicong seventh grade students. The success of the pilot led to the unanimous vote by the CBSD Board of Directors to expand the initiative to all seventh and eighth grade students in the 2018-2019 school year. The initiative will provide technology to foster creative options for teachers and students. It will maintain equity of access among students and enhance student learning. Twenty-first century skills will be integrated with curriculum, instruction, and assessment. Teachers, administrators, and staff developers will collaborate to ensure the success of the program.
Before receiving a laptop, please complete the steps below by clicking here:
- Parent/Guardian and Student read 1:1 Laptop User Agreement
- Parent/Guardian accepts 1:1 Laptop User Agreement & Submit Payment via MyPaymentsPlus
- Student accepts 1:1 Laptop User Agreement & Completes Quiz
Students will receive their laptops at their school within the first two weeks. Before students will be permitted to take the laptop home, the above steps must be completed.
- Monday, August 6th: Website opens for parent payment.
- Tuesday, August 7th: Optional 1:1 Parent Information Night @ Tohickon, 7-8pm.
If you have any questions about the 1:1 Initiative please email them to:
IMPORTANT: Please note that personal laptops and tablets will not be permitted for use by students during the school day.