PROGRAM PLANNING TIMELINE
The window for course registration for the 2020 - 2021 school year is as follows.
- January 3 Program of studies is available on the District Website. Videos for Elective courses are available to view on the Program and Planning page of the guidance website.
- January 9 Curriculum fair for rising sophomores.
- January 10 The instructions and course selection sheets will be distributed to students during TF.
- January 10 - Feb. 9 Student portal is available for students to input course requests.
- February 10 - March 18 Counselors will meet individually with students to review course selections once they have been entered into the portal. Counselors will review requests, prerequisites, graduation credits, and will address all questions and concerns.
- March 27 Verification of course requests will be available on the student portal. Students and parents should review for accuracy at this time.
- April 1 Any changes to requests must be submitted to a counselor by this date. No changes will be allowed for the 2020 - 21 school year after April 1. Unless it is due to a level change supported by the recommending teacher or a failure to meet a prerequisite.
Course requests for the 2020 - 21 school year will be available for review on Infinite Campus from March 27 - April 1, 2020. Please find the document in the right column for step-by-step instructions on how to access your verification report.
All changes MUST be submitted to the student's guidance counselor NO LATER than April 1, 2020. Changes requested beyond this date will not be honored unless it is a change supported by the district "Course Changes Guidelines" as indicated in the Program of Studies.