Update on 8/30/21
Dear Parents and Teachers:
On Behalf of the Technology and Innovation Department, we hope day 1 went well for everyone. Below are some reminders to get your laptops set-up this week. Please follow us on Twitter to learn more about events and messages from our department: (@cbjjaffe) / Twitter.
- All students in grades K-12 can test their log-on at any time here: https://www.office.com
- Please refer to our Technology Update 8/17/21 to learn about some basic tasks to try at home this week.
- If you receive the image below(which is a blue screen) when setting up your device you must do a hard reboot:
- Let the device stay on and connected to the internet for 30-minutes.
- If the device does not restart, press and hold the power button on your computer until it powers off.
- Let the computer run and complete the set-up. (This could take up to an hour.)
- It could take multiple restarts before the device moves past the blue reset screen.
Director of Technology and Innovation