Welcome Students and Parents!
This page was made specifically for the opening of the school year at Holicong! Please access the links below before or after schedules are released Friday morning!
- 1st Day of School Welcome - A final update for our community for the 1st day of school!
- 7th Grade Welcome Letter - A welcome letter with information for our incoming 7th grade students!
- 8th Grade Welcome Letter - A welcome letter with information for our new and returning 8th grade students!
- 9th Grade Welcome Letter - A welcome letter with information for our new and returning 9th grade students!
- 2023 New Student and Parent Presentation.pptx - Thank you to the students and parents who attended and to Abby, Cece, Gwen and Jessica for offering their perspectives. Attached is the powerpoint with information but doesn't do justice to the information shared in person!
- 2023 Holicong Welcome & Schedule Pickup & Open House.docx - Welcome Letter with logistics for schedule pickup & open house!
- 2023 Opening of School Website & Schedule Release Reminder.docx - Reminder with link to...this page!
- Schedule Pickup & Open House #1 - Friday, August 25 from 9:00 - 2:00
- Open House #2 - Wednesday, August 30 from 5:00 - 7:00 (we will have hardcopies of schedules for students that could not make it on Friday and students can tour and decorate lockers.
- How to access your schedule - You can logon to the portal at 8:00 AM on Friday morning - Campus Portal Login (infinitecampus.org).
- Trouble accessing your schedule - Instructions_-_Accessing_Student_Schedules_on_Phone.Laptop.pdf - Thanks to our Student Leadership team for providing these instructions!
- How to Read your Schedule - Please click on and play the powerpoint below to understand how to read your schedule! This is narrated by Mr. Canelli so make sure to have your audio on! It includes where lunches occur, the A/B schedule setup, electives, and I & E. We made one for each grade.
- Questions or Help Needed with Schedule, Locker or other - QR Code Student Open House.pptx - Scan the link and put it here. This will allow us to access these and back to you as soon as we can before the school year starts!
- Team Letters - This is an introduction to your new team of teachers.
- Supply List - This is a list of supplies for each grade level.
- Student FAQ - Created by Student Leadership.docx - 1 page FAQ and advice from 9th graders for new and returning students!
- Primary Resources - These are what you will need for day 1
- Holicong Locker Tutorial – This short video was created by our Student Leadership team and the QR code will be posted around the school for you to access. shows you how to open a locker…and you can watch it multiple times. But don’t worry…you will have plenty of time to practice on our own locker when you come to Holicong! Written instructions below!
Opening Locker Instructions
- Turn Right: turn the dial several times in a clockwise direction to clear any previous numbers. Then stop on the first number.
- Turn Left: turn the dial counterclockwise, passing the 2nd number once and stop on the second number of your combination the 2.
- Turn Left: Turn the dial counterclockwise, going directly to the third number of your combination.
- Open: Once all the numbers of your combination are aligned with the opening index on the lock, gently pull the shackle or latch upwards to unlock the locker.
- Holicong Video Tour – This guided tour provides you with what a “day in the life of a 7th grader” might look like. Liam and Mason visit all of the rooms and areas you would visit during a day and provide information along the way!