Welcome 6th Grade & New Students and Parents!
This page was made specifically for current 6th grade students and parents and new students as you transition to Holicong!
We are excited to have you join the Holicong community!
Resources for new students & parents/guardians for 2023-2024!
Important Dates - 2023-2024 CBSD Calendar for Approval 1.10.23.xlsx
- Tuesday, February 28 - 6th Grade Parent Orientation
- Monday, May 22 - Buckingham & Cold Spring Elementary Student Visits
- Tuesday, May 23 - Bridge Valley, Linden, and Warwick Elementary Student Visits
- August (TBD) - Schedule Pickup & Orientation
- August (TBD) - Open House
- Tuesday, September 5 - 1st Day of School for Students!
- 2023 6th Grade Parent Orientation Presentation.pptx - Presentation from 6th Grade Parent Orientation
- 6th Grade Parent Orientation FAQ (office.com) - We will keep this link open until our presentation on February 28th!
- 2023 - 6th Grade Parent Email 2.13.23.docx - Information letter for student caregivers.
- 6th Grade Student Visit Dates (now with letter) - Monday, May 22 - Buckingham & Cold Spring and Tuesday, May 23 - Bridge Valley, Linden, and Warwick
- The Holicong website includes a plethora of information! The links below will take you directly to pages you will want to preview and save during your time at Holicong!
- Parent Resources / 2022.2023 Daily Announcements & Weekly Updates (cbsd.org) - Our Daily Announcements are posted each day and weekly updates include a weekly calendar and overview of schoolwide announcements and events!
- Holicong Video Page - This page includes a variety of videos to help you get acquainted with what we do here! The videos at the top were made especially for 6th grade students and include interviews with 7th grade students providing practical advice.
- Student Services Page - This is the home base for our counselors and includes a variety of information...including program planning resources.
- Student Handbook & Resources - This page includes a lot of information!
- Parent Resources / Parent Council 2021-2022 (cbsd.org) - Includes PDF & Video presentations of Parent Council meetings over the last several years!
Prior Year (2022-2023) Resources for current 6th grade & new students/parents:
- How to Read your Schedule - Please click on and play the powerpoint below to understand how to read your schedule! This is narrated by Mr. Canelli so make sure to have your audio on!
6th Grade Program Planning Page - This is on the Holicong guidance page and includes the middle school program of studies and timeline.
Holicong Music Program - This link takes you to a video and PDF that provides more information regarding the music programs at Holicong.
Holicong Video Tour
Holicong Video Tour – This guided tour provides you with what a “day in the life of a 7th grader” might look like. Liam and Mason visit all of the rooms and areas you would visit during a day and provide information along the way!Author:Length:
Holicong Locker Tutorial
Holicong Locker Tutorial – This short video shows you how to open a locker…and you can watch it multiple times. But don’t worry…you will have plenty of time to practice on our own locker when you come to Holicong!Author:Length:
The Holicong website includes a plethora of information! The "Parents/Students" page has several subpage...and the links below will take you directly to a few that may be most relevant to you!
Holicong Video Page - This page includes a variety of videos to help you get acquainted with what we do here! On the 2nd page there are videos especially made for 6th grade students and include interviews with 7th grade students providing practical advice.
Program Planning Page - This is the home base for 6th to 7th grade program planning and has a link to the Program of Studies.
Student Handbook & Resources - This page includes a lot of information!