Minecraft Education Edition
WHAT IS MINECRAFT: EDUCATION EDITION?
A game-based learning platform that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive digital environment. Educators in more than 115 countries are using Minecraft: Education Edition across the curriculum!
Teacher Tips for Getting Started:
1) Minecraft EDU is a very engaging medium for student and staff to engage in immersive learning and coding.
2) All CB Staff and Students are licensed with an EDU account.
3) Staff and Students log in with their Office 365 account.
4) The program can be installed from Company Portal on a district laptop or Self-Service on a district iPad.
5) Teachers should reach out to their QUEST teacher for support or training on Minecraft.
Minecraft Classroom Agreement: Teachers using Minecraft EDU in the classroom like to have students read and sign this agreement to hang in the classroom as a reminder.
Minecraft Rules: These can be printed and hung in the classroom as a reminder of rules students have agreed to.
Minecraft Etiquette: This PowerPoint can be used to reinforce classroom expectations when using Minecraft EDU.