Health and Safety Plan Procedures at Holicong - Updated for February 22
(The resources and videos will be shared with students on Monday, February 22 and posted here as a resource for students, parents/guardians, and faculty/staff)
Health and Safety Plan Logistics and Procedures - Updated for February 22 - Master document includes various aspects of plan for students, including attendance, arrival & dismissal, snack & wellness, restroom procedures, classroom transitions, and more. These were reviewed with students during initial hybrid return and updated for February 22nd. These will be reviewed on February 22nd and videos below provide more detail.
Attendance Policies & Procedures - This has been updated for February 22nd (5 Day Traditional & Online Students)
February Parent Council - (Review of Plans for February 22nd begins at 22 minutes)
Health & Safety Plan and Hybrid Model Videos & Links - Logistics and Procedures
- Health & Safety Plan Return Video - A special thanks to our students for helping us film this!
- 7th Grade - A Day in the Life Video!
- 8th Grade - A Day in the Life Video!
- 9th Grade - A Day in the Life Video!
- Holicong Hybrid Video 1 - Overview of arrival, dismissal, and other procedures.
- CBSD Return to School Newsletter - Includes important information district-wide.
- 2020-2021 Technology Introduction Video - This video was created by Mrs. Hallman, Mrs. Lovuolo, and Mr. Striano and provides an overview of Canvas & Teams for students as they begin the year!
- Virtual Helpful Hints Video - This video was created by Mr. Palmer, Mrs. Davidson, and Mr. Simon and provides ideas to set students up for success, stay healthy and helpful hints.
Health & Safety Plan and Hybrid Model Documents - Logistics and Procedures
- Holicong Hybrid.Virtual Bell Schedule: These include the regular bell schedule, 2-hour delay schedule, and extended advisory schedule (used for team & whole school activities).
- Holicong Building Map - Teacher Room Locations and Directional Signage: This map includes the 1st & 2nd floor layout with teacher and room assignments and directional sigange for the hybrid learning plan
- Holicong Buliding Map - Student Arrival: This map includes directional walking signage from busses & parent dropoff, including grab & go locations
- Holicong Building Map - Dismissal: This map includes directional walking signage from classes to busses & parent pickup, including grab & go location
- Holicong Supply List - This is the supply list for all students for the return to school. Any individual needs for a class will be covered by the teacher!
Welcome Back Resources
- BTSN Welcome Video - Introduction to 2020 Back to School night with theme of our community working together as we navigate the next few weeks & months together.
- Holicong Welcome Back Video & Live Event - This is from our Live Welcome Back Event on September 2nd evening and includes an overview of the 2020-2021 school year with virtual learning schedules, expectations, FAQ's and more! Please watch this if you have questions about our plan for Virtual Learning!
- 2020 Holicong Staff Welcome Back Video - Yes, We will ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU!
- Holicong Welcome Back Information Powerpoint - This includes supply lists, team welcome videos, and a very specific breakdown narrated by Mr. Canelli about the student schedules in virtualy learning.
- Team 7-0 Welcome LetteR
- Team 7-1 Welcome Letter
- Team 7-2 Welcome Letter
- Team 8-0 Welcome Letter
- Team 8-1 Welcome Letter
- Team 8-2 Welcome Letter
- Team 9 Welcome Letter
This tutorial explains how to read a 7th, 8th or 9th grade schedule.Author:Length:
This video intriduces you to the members of team 7-0.Author:Length:
This video intriduces you to the members of team 7-1.Author:Length:
This video intriduces you to the members of team 7-2.Author:Length:
This video intriduces you to the members of team 8-0.Author:Length:
This video intriduces you to the members of team 8-1.Author:Length:
This video intriduces you to the members of team 8-2.Author:Length: