Health and Safety Plan Procedures at Holicong
(These videos will be shown to students the 1st student day in class & we encourage all students and parents to watch)
Health & Safety Plan and Hybrid Model Videos & Links - Logistics and Procedures
- Health & Safety Plan Return Video - A special thanks to our students for helping us film this!
- 7th Grade - A Day in the Life Video!
- 8th Grade - A Day in the Life Video!
- 9th Grade - A Day in the Life Video!
- Holicong Hybrid Video 1 - Overview of arrival, dismissal, and other procedures.
- CBSD Return to School Newsletter - Includes important information district-wide.
- 2020-2021 Technology Introduction Video - This video was created by Mrs. Hallman, Mrs. Lovuolo, and Mr. Striano and provides an overview of Canvas & Teams for students as they begin the year!
- Virtual Helpful Hints Video - This video was created by Mr. Palmer, Mrs. Davidson, and Mr. Simon and provides ideas to set students up for success, stay healthy and helpful hints.
Health & Safety Plan and Hybrid Model Documents - Logistics and Procedures
- Holicong Hybrid.Virtual Bell Schedule: These include the regular bell schedule, 2-hour delay schedule, and extended advisory schedule (used for team & whole school activities).
- Holicong Building Map - Teacher Room Locations and Directional Signage: This map includes the 1st & 2nd floor layout with teacher and room assignments and directional sigange for the hybrid learning plan
- Holicong Buliding Map - Student Arrival: This map includes directional walking signage from busses & parent dropoff, including grab & go locations
- Holicong Building Map - Dismissal: This map includes directional walking signage from classes to busses & parent pickup, including grab & go location
- Holicong Supply List - This is the supply list for all students for the return to school. Any individual needs for a class will be covered by the teacher!
Welcome Back Resources
- BTSN Welcome Video - Introduction to 2020 Back to School night with theme of our community working together as we navigate the next few weeks & months together.
- Holicong Welcome Back Video & Live Event - This is from our Live Welcome Back Event on September 2nd evening and includes an overview of the 2020-2021 school year with virtual learning schedules, expectations, FAQ's and more! Please watch this if you have questions about our plan for Virtual Learning!
- 2020 Holicong Staff Welcome Back Video - Yes, We will ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU!
- Holicong Welcome Back Information Powerpoint - This includes supply lists, team welcome videos, and a very specific breakdown narrated by Mr. Canelli about the student schedules in virtualy learning.
- Team 7-0 Welcome LetteR
- Team 7-1 Welcome Letter
- Team 7-2 Welcome Letter
- Team 8-0 Welcome Letter
- Team 8-1 Welcome Letter
- Team 8-2 Welcome Letter
- Team 9 Welcome Letter
This tutorial explains how to read a 7th, 8th or 9th grade schedule.Author:Length:
This video intriduces you to the members of team 7-0.Author:Length:
This video intriduces you to the members of team 7-1.Author:Length:
This video intriduces you to the members of team 7-2.Author:Length:
This video intriduces you to the members of team 8-0.Author:Length:
This video intriduces you to the members of team 8-1.Author:Length:
This video intriduces you to the members of team 8-2.Author:Length: