In the 2019-2020 school year, all middle school students will be issued a laptop with a digital pen to promote creativity, collaboration, and innovation at home and at school. We are excited to announce that we are forming a student iTeam to help support this initiative. Details are provided below if you are interested in applying to be part of this team.
What is the iTeam?
- The student iTeam will consist of students who are interested in helping their classmates with technology issues. The students will be assigned to the help desk during their resource period. They will help their classmates who are experiencing technical issues.
- Team Goals:
- Provide technical support.
- Be an ambassador for the school.
Who can apply?
- Current 6th ,7th, and 8th-grade students who will be in 7th, 8th, or 9th grade in the 2019-2020 school year.
How do I apply?
- Watch the video above.
- Completion Process
- Create a 60-90 second introduction video and post it on your middle school's Flipgrid: https://flipgrid.com/iteam2019
- Obtain two teacher references. Signatures should be gathered on the iTeam application and given to your QUEST teacher.
- Application Process
- Hand in the iTeam Application (attached) to your QUEST (6th) teacher.
- Open and complete the online application at www.cbsd.org/iTeam
When is the application due?
- Wednesday, June 12.
When will I find out if I was selected?
- You will notified at the beginning of the 19-20 school year.
Who do I contact if I have questions?
- Please contact your QUEST or Integrated Tech teacher.
Thank you for your interest,
The Technology and Innovation Team
If you have any questions about the 1:1 Initiative please email them to:
IMPORTANT: Please note that personal laptops and tablets will not be permitted for use by students during the school day.