Central Bucks West High School Library
375 West Court Street
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18901
Hours Circulation Policy Usage Policy Library Staff Support Us!
The library opens daily at 7:15AM and closes at 2:30PM. During the school day, students are asked to sign in at the circulation desk unless they are with a class.
• Central Bucks West students and staff may borrow books from our district libraries.
• Most materials circulate for four weeks.
• Overnight loans include reference and teacher reserve books.
• Some reference books do not circulate.
• Books can be renewed a maximum of two times.
• Books may not be renewed or checked out until all late books are resolved.
• Interlibrary loans are available within the school district and throughout Pennsylvania through ACCESS PA.
• Students should log in to DESTINY or the DESTINY QUEST app to check their accounts, renew books, or place holds.
• The library is available for students to use as a place to read, study, or research.
• Students using the library should be with a teacher, or have a teacher's pass.
• All students coming to the library are asked to sign in and leave your pass at the desk. If picking up a print job, just show your pass.
The library welcomes all students who wish to use our resources. We ask that you comply with the following guidelines:
1. All rules in the Student Handbook apply within the library as well.
2. Food is not permitted. Drinks should have a cover to prevent spills.
Ms. C.H. Graney, Teacher-Librarian (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Help support the CBW Library!
Shop on Amazon through this link &
help us earn money to purchase new books!