Central Bucks West High School Library
375 West Court Street
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18901
Ms. C.H. Graney,
The library opens daily at 7:15AM. During the school day, students are asked to sign in at the circulation desk unless they are with a class. Students are welcome to use our resources before and after school without signing in.
The library's afternoon hours change from day to day. Please check this website, the signs posted inside & outside the library, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the library's hours.
• Central Bucks West students and staff may borrow books from our district libraries.
• Most materials circulate for two weeks.
• Overnight loans include reference and teacher reserve books.
• Some reference books do not circulate.
• Books can be renewed a maximum of two times.
• Books may not be renewed or checked out until all late books are resolved.
• Interlibrary loans are available within the school district and throughout Pennsylvania through ACCESS PA.
• Students should log in to DESTINY or the DESTINY QUEST app to check their accounts, renew books, or place holds.
• The library is available for students to use as a place to read, study, or research.
• Students using the library should be with a teacher, have a teacher's permission, or have privileges.
• All students coming in to the library are asked to scan the QR code . Please show privilege status on your cellphone.
The library welcomes all students who wish to use our resources. We ask that you comply with the following guidelines:
1. All rules in the Student Handbook apply within the library as well.
2. No food or drinks are permitted except in designated Lunch & Learn sections. Exception: water bottles are allowed.
Ms. C.H. Graney, Teacher-Librarian (email@example.com); @CBWLibrary
Mrs. Suzanne Safran, Library Assistant (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Help support the CBW Library!
Shop on Amazon through this link &
help us earn money to purchase new books!