CENTRAL BUCKS SCHOOL DISTRICT SUMMER SCHOOL 2019
Central Bucks High School West
All 2019 Summer School remedial courses will be available in an online format through Educere. Students who wish to take Health/PE in summer school (for either remedial or initial credit) will attend a course taught by a CB instructor, held at Cold Spring Elementary School. Attendance is mandatory, and absences may cause students to be ineligible for credit. Please follow the directions and links below to register for all Summer School courses.
Location: Cold Spring Elementary School, 4150 Durham Road, Doylestown PA 18902
PE60 Summer PE/Health 60 hours ½ credit
July 8, 9, 10, 11, 15, 16, 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, and 25 8:00 AM-1:00 PM Course fee $250
PE30A Summer PE/Health 30 hours ¼ credit
July 8, 9, 10, 11, 15 and 16 8:00 AM-1:00 PM Course fee $125
PE30B Summer PE/Health 30 hours ¼ credit
July 17, 18, 22, 23, 24 and 25 8:00 AM-1:00 PM Course fee $125
You can register and pay for this course using www.MyPaymentsPlus.com. First, if you don’t already have one, set up a free MPP account. Enter your student’s name (you will need his/her Student ID number). Then, select “Extended Learning Program,” select “Summer PE/Health,” and select the specific PE/Health class you want. Enter payment information to complete your registration.
REMEDIAL SUMMER SCHOOL COURSES
Students remediating courses in English/Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, and World Language, must register online at www.educere.net.
CLICK HERE for list of all available summer school courses in all subject areas.
- Students may register online from June 1 through Friday, June 28, 2019.
- Students have 60 days to complete the course, but all course work must be completed by Monday, August 5, 2019 by 11:59 pm.
- Fee for 1.0 credit course: $195.00.
- You may click on the name of the course to see a course description, and to add the course to your Shopping Cart for purchase.
- When registering, students must enter the Educere ID number and the CB West School Code: UFA62V3U
- CB West Students must also select Lisa Corr as the counselor/contact person from the drop-down menu. This will allow CB West to receive students’ grades and progress information.
- Once registered, students will receive start-up email from Educere, and may begin course within approximately 7 days after registering.
Please contact your student’s Guidance Counselor with any questions or concerns.