CENTRAL BUCKS SCHOOL DISTRICT SUMMER SCHOOL 2021
Central Bucks High School West
REMEDIAL SUMMER SCHOOL COURSES
All 2021 Summer School remedial courses will be available in an online format through Educere. Students remediating courses in English/Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, and World Language, must register online at www.educere.net.
CLICK HERE for list of all available summer school courses in all subject areas, and please follow the instructions below:
- Students may register online from June 1 through Friday, June 25, 2021.
- Students have up to 60 days to complete the course, but all course work must be completed by Sunday, August 8, 2021 by 11:59 pm.
- Fee for 1.0 credit course: $195.00.
- You may click on the name of the course to see a course description, and to add the course to your Shopping Cart for purchase.
- When registering, students must enter the Educere ID number and the CB West School Code: UFA62V3U
- CB West Students must also select Mrs. Lisa Corr as the counselor/contact person from the drop-down menu. This will allow CB West to receive students’ grades and progress information.
- Once registered, students will receive start-up email from Educere, and may begin course within approximately 7 days after registering.
Please contact your student’s Guidance Counselor with any questions or concerns.