C.B. West ROBOTICS CLUB
DESCRIPTION: The Robotics Club will learn how to build Robots. The excitement is in the designing and building process. We will use Arduino and Raspberry Pi to begin, then branch out to other platforms. We are looking to begin a Smart Robotic Racetrack Competition for Central Bucks Schools- https://www.cbsd.org/Page/23589.
How to join the C.B West Robotics Club and other information:
1. Email me- email@example.com to get added to a TEAMS link. Meetings take place each Tuesday at 2 p.m. on TEAMS.
2. Purchase an Arduino Kit- Here is the link to the Elegoo Super Starter kit and on-line lessons for Arduino. I will cover lessons during club time, but I wanted to add a link on-line in case you cannot make meetings or want to move further along with the kit. Also, please email me if funds are tight and you cannot purchase an arduino kit. CB West Robotics can lend you a kit.
3. Attend virtual meetings on TEAMS. Make sure to email me to be included on TEAMS meetings which take place each Tuesday at 2 p.m.
4. For returning club members who already built the smart car robot AND went through the Arduino kit, please email me ideas for your use of club time. I will also teach you Python language with learning the Raspberry Pi microcomputer and we will build an even Smarter Car with Artificial Intelligence using information found here. Materials for this robot can be purchased through me OR you can borrow materials from CB West Robotics.
5. Assist in starting the Smart Robotic Racetrack Competition for younger students.
6. Mentor middle school students with the Arduino Kit.
Mr. Taylor, firstname.lastname@example.org, Link to my webpage is https://www.cbsd.org/domain/2108
CB West Robotics e-mail- for now- email@example.com
Tuesdays and Thursdays, Virtually at 1:30 p.m. Click on TEAMS MEETING LINK above on this page
Normally Room C133 but meeting Virtually until after Quarantine is lifted.