Child Care Program
Before and After School Program
Our program is designed to provide children with a safe environment that enhances social and emotional development in a nurturing atmosphere of fun and creativity. Our school-based program is a natural continuation of the child's day to benefit the parent, child and community.Jessica O’Brien - Coordinator2020 - 2021 Registration
- Registered children may attend before and/or after care only on the days they attend school.
- There are no changes to the before school program hours.
- After school will begin when the children are dismissed and will now end at 5:30.
- There is a limit on registrations due to the CBSD Health & Safety Plan.
*We will not be offering the Day Off Program
Returning Familes, please contact the Community School Office to Register for 2020-2021
*FORMS/INFORMATION RECORD MUST BE SIGNED & RETURNED TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION*
PHOTOGRAPHED COPIES CANNOT BE ACCEPTEDNew Child Care FamiliesUse Link Below to Begin Your Registration Process
Registration and Parent Agreement Forms must be signed and returned to:CBSD Community School Office for Approval
Please send signed forms to:
· Fax: 267-893-5850
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org· Mail: CBSD Community School 16 Welden Drive Doylestown, PA 18901Parent Handbook & Medical Forms:Forms are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat to view. If your computer does not have this free utility, you can download it HERE.
Central Bucks School District School Age Child Care is anEqual Opportunity Care Provider