CB South Girls Track & FieldHome of the Girls Winter and Spring Teams!
Upcoming Events:Mark your calendars!
There are no upcoming events to display.
- If you wish to leave a meet early, you must:
- Have a valid reason. The coaching staff would prefer you stay the entire meet to support your teammates.
- Email Mr. Cathers at least 24 hours in advance asking for her permission. Forward hisresponse to Coach Fantini.
- Travel home only with your parent/guardian and tell a coach before you leave.
- Athletes are reminded to eat a balanced diet and always stay hydrated!
- Never skip a meal and have healthy snacks in-between meals.
- Carry a water bottle with you at all times.
- See the "Nutrition Tips for Athletes" document in the Important Documents & Links tab on the left.
- Focus on your overall wellness and your athletic goals will fall into place!
- You can still have yummy ("unhealthy") snacks too - just not all the time! A little ice-cream after a track meet never hurt anyone!
- If you have any questions or are concerned about a friend/teammate, talk to an adult right away!
- Proper running shoes and clothing are required!
- Make sure your shoes are in good condition at all times! Old footwear can be the cause of many injuries.
- Wear LAYERS! You can always shed layers as the workout progresses. Bring hats/gloves, extra socks.
- Proper running shoes and event-specific/competition footwear should be purchased at a store that specializes in track & field. Shoes for competition are NOT mandatory, but are encouraged for athletes hoping to compete in invitationals and the championships.
- Suggested retailers:
- Bucks County Running Company (Doylestown) - buckscountyrunningcompany.com
- North Wales Running Company (North Wales) - northwalesrunningcompany.com
- Be sure to mention you are on CB South's team because you will probably get a discount!