If you are in need of food assistance, please click on the Food Assistance Icon above.
Please click on the links below for useful information and helpful links.
Community Mental Health Resources
- Mental Health Crisis - 1-800-499-7455
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1-800-273-8255
- Family Service Association Talk Line - 215-355-6000
- Adult and Childrens Mobile Crisis (Provided through Lenape Valley) 1-877-435-7709 *Mobile teams are mostly grounded. They are able to do assessments, safety plans, supportive listening/problem-solving, and coordination of supports via phone
- Feeling anxious? Need help with managing stress, anxiety and drugs and alcohol? Need to talk with someone?
Bucks County COVID-19 Helpline - 215.399.5681 – Mon-Fri 8:30a-4:30p
- NAMI Bucks County PA virtual support groups. These groups are offered free of charge, as are all NAMI Programs: https://namibuckspa.org/onlinesupport/
- PBS KIDS’ weekday newsletter offers activities and tips you can use to help kids play and learn at home.
Sign up here: http://public.pbs.org/PBSKIDSDaily?source=pbskids.org
- If you are a parent or caregiver and feeling unsure about what to share, how much to say, and ways to navigate COVID-19 when so much is uncertain, you’re not alone. Families the world over are with you on this one. Here are some tips to get you through: https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/10-tips-for-talking-about-covid-19-with-your-kids
- Bucks L.I.F.E. - 888.442.1590 http://lifeinbucks.org/
- #HoldOnYouMatter www.mentalhealth4bucksya.com
- Text “bchope” to 741-741 Or call 1-800-273-8255 - This is for both children and adults to talk about how they may be feeling.
- *Bucks County residents who need help for anything from financial assistance to mental health and substance abuse counseling can find it by calling 211 or text your zip code to 898211. This is a free 24/7 phone number that connects callers to local health and human service organizations and resources. 211 is funded nationally by the United Way
Click on the Minute To Win It link below for some family fun challenges.
Click HERE- Minute To Win It Challenge Games
Friday Social Emotional Learning Lessons
Each Friday starting on April 17th, this page with feature a Social Emotional Lesson (SEL).
The Central Bucks Elementary Counselors have all been working together to plan some fun and helpful SEL lessons.
These lessons will address character traits and include activities to support emotional wellness.
Some weeks, the lesson will be appropriate for all grades, while other weeks there may be 2 lessons uploaded – one for younger grades and one for older grades.
Friday SEL Lesson - April 17
Friday SEL Lessons - Please send me pics of your children doing Random Acts of Kindness - firstname.lastname@example.org
May 15 Lessons on Boredom
Click on the picture below
May 22 - Lean on Us! Below is a video that CB Elementary Counselrs created this week. Click on the image/link and enjoy!
Click on the link below to investigate the inspiration behind Withers’ song “Lean on Me,” and its lasting cultural impact.
May 29th Lesson
June 5th Lesson
June 12th Lesson
Click on Link Below.
HAVE AN AWESOME SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!