Welcome to the Unami Library. These pages will help you to become familiar with the resources available in the library as well as help you to navigate the web successfully.
To access this information above, it may ask you to sign in with your CB email and password
Any problems or questions, please email me at email@example.com
Log in with your Unami username and password into the Destiny Library Catalog and look under the "Checkouts" tab. You can renew your books twice on your own.
You can also see if you have any fines or other obligations you need to rectify.
Remember, to avoid fines, you can always renew the book as many times as you need (twice online and after that with Mrs. Kilpatrick in the library).
Unami Library Policies
• Most materials circulate for three weeks, with renewals available as needed.
• Fines for late returns are 5 cents per school day per item. However, you have ten days to either renew or return your items before a fine is generated.
You may renew your books two times either online or in person.
Failure to address library obligations in a reasonable time will result in either a lunch or after-school detention.
- You are responsible for keeping track of your due dates.
• During class periods: students need to have a pass signed by a teacher.
• During Resource: students need to check whether the library is open for resource and if it is, get a pass from their teacher.
Check out Mrs. Kilpatrick's Shelfari Book Shelf
Awesome Site: Young Adult Books in Series and Sequels
Clip art licensed from the Clip Art Gallery on DiscoverySchool.com