Please click on the links for more sports information
Registration is now open for Unami Athletics for the Fall of the 2017-2018 school year. The following sports will be offered through Unami for the upcoming Fall.
- 7th grade football
- Varsity football (7th and 8th graders)
- 7th grade boys soccer
- Varsity boys soccer (7th and 8th graders)
- 9th grade boys soccer (9th graders can try-out at South if they wish as well)
- 9th grade girls soccer (9th graders can try-out at South if they wish as well)
- Boys Tennis (7th and 8th graders)
- Girls Tennis (7th and 8th graders
- Cheerleading (7th and 8th graders)
- 7th grade field hockey
- Varsity field hockey (7th and 8th graders)
Fall sports try-outs will potentially begin Sept 5th (exact dates to come later for each individual sport). In order for a student to participate, the following must have been completed:
- submitted section 5 and 6 of PIAA physical dated after June 1st, 2017 to Mr. Beyerle
- registered for appropriate sport via Family ID accessible through Unami Athletic Website
- completed concussion screening in the past at Unami or in August at Unami during designated screening times for the following sports: football, soccer, cheerleading, field hockey
Please see below for links to PIAA physical and Family ID. If the three aforementioned tasks are not completed by August 31st, your child will be unable to play sports in the fall. Please contact Mr. Beyerle at email@example.com with any questions.
All 9th grade students wishing to try-out for a sport at CB South should hand in all necessary paperwork to the CB South Athletic Department. Please see the CB South Athletics' website for sports offered.
The Unami Athletic Department is excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration for all sports through partner company, FamilyID. For more information, click here.
PIAA Physical Form (Sections 5- 6 – link below) will still need to be completed and taken to your physician for signature and then handed into the CB South Athletic Office to be kept on file. Athletes who participated in a fall or Winter sport will still need a recertification form (section 7 or 8) filled out.
****According to PIAA rules, Sports Physicals (CIPPE) are only valid for the 2016-2017
school year if they are dated AFTER June 1, 20156 Any CIPPE dated prior to June 1, expired on
May 31, 2016, regardless of when it was done, and will not be valid for fall
Please click here
to view the PIAA regulation page if you need further clarification.
Athletic Forms & Information
Recertification Form (sections 7 & 8) - required (for students who previously played a sport during the current school year)
Unami Athletic Philosophy Letter