Welcome to the Buckingham Elementary Health Office
**Grab and Go Free Lunch Program**
During the district-wide closure associated with COVID-19, the Central Bucks School District has put the following procedures into place in order to provide lunch to those students enrolled in the Free & Reduced Lunch Program.
In order to better serve our families in need of food assistance during the closure, several changes are being made to the district's food assistance program beginning on Monday, March 23.
- Distribution will take place on Mondays and Thursdays, with more than one meal (three meals on Mondays and two on Thursdays) provided at each pickup so that families need only visit their pickup site twice per week. Distribution takes place between 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Pickups will take place at the following locations:
- CB East High School
- CB South High School
- CB West High School
- Barclay Elementary School
- Bridge Valley Elementary School
- Butler Elementary School
- Doyle Elementary School
- Kutz Elementary School
- Tohickon Middle School
- Titus Elementary School
- Warwick Elementary School
- Arbor Estates Community (1081 N Easton Ave, Doylestown)
Visit this page for addresses and directions to school locations: https://www.cbsd.org/Page/2952.
The following procedures are important:
- The student(s) enrolled in the Free & Reduced Lunch Program must be present at pickup.
- Alternative meal options will be available for those students with allergies, as necessary.
If you have any questions, or if this schedule makes it difficult for your family to pick up meals and you need alternate pickup options, please send email to Angela Linch at email@example.com.