Alternate Bus Stop Request
INFORMATION - ALTERNATE BUS STOP
PARENTS: PLEASE SUBMIT THIS FORM BY JUNE 30 FOR THE UPCOMING YEAR.Requests sumitted at a later date NORMALLY face delays in processing until the third week of September.Your student may ride only the bus to which he/she has been assigned unless an Alternate Bus Stop Request has been approved. The Central Bucks Transportation Department will approve requests for childcare or shared custody* situations only as long as the following criteria are met:Requests must be for every morning and/or afternoon for the entire school year and includes Day Care placements before and/or after school (exception: shared custody situations)
*Childcare is not applicable to middle or high school students. On the secondary level, only shared custody situations will be approved.NOTE: Requests will not be approved for temporary periods.Requests will not be approved for student employment, medical appointments, religious instructions, scouts or any other activity.In an emergency, please call the principal. An "Emergency Pass" can be issued for the PM ride home.
- Stop must be within school attendance area
- Stop must be on an established bus route (i.e. new stops will not be created)
- Change cannot result in overcrowding a bus
- Student must be within a safe walking distance from the established stop
- For shared custody, both parent's addresses must be registered with Central Registration for transportation
- Requests for alternate bus stops must be renewed annually.
Parents may pick up an Alternate Bus Stop Request form from their school or print one from this website by clicking HERE and either fax 267-893-5830 or mail directly to the Central Bucks Transportation Department, 320 West Swamp Road, Doylestown, PA 18901.