During this stressful time, I thought this article
was a good starting point for parents that
want to discuss racism, protests and injustice
with their child:
New Assistance update: Click HERE For application information From the Pa Department of Human Services
Second Week - Here is the second week healthy challenge. Please send me a picture doing one of these healthy acitvities and I will post it to my website! Miss you all!
Hello Trailblazers! I miss seeing you at school so much. I thought it would be fun to do a healthy kid challenge during the month of May. If you would like to participate, you can send me a picture doing one of the healthy acitvities listed below and I will post it to my page. Have fun and stay healthy! Email me your picture at firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Week -Click here to see the first week's challenge!
Phone - 267-893-3673
Fax - 267-893-5831Ms. Kristen Mabin
Certified School Nurse RN, B.S.N.email@example.comTUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAYMrs. Janet Miller RNjmiller@cbsd.orgMONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAYMrs. Reina Ahlmark RNrahlmark@cbsd.orgTHURSDAY, FRIDAYMrs. Christine Hench RNchench@cbsd.orgTHURSDAY
FOOD ASSISTANCE INFORMATION
Free and Reduced Lunch Application If you need assistance with your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you need to know About COVID-19
Slow the Spread of COVID-19
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with others and practice social distancing.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow or tissue, and then wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect computers, counters, phones, and items most often used.
- Only wear a mask if you are sick or taking care of someone who is sick.
COVID-19 Resources for Children:
- Coronavirus BrainPop Video
- Talking to Kids: Tips for Caregivers, Parents, and Teachers During Infectious Disease Outbreaks
COVID-19 Links for Information:
- Centers for Disease Control
- World Health Organization
- Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Bucks County Department of Health
- Doylestown Health-Updates on COVID-19