Monday, 2/1- Looking to snuggle up with a good book on the snow day? Remember, you can access e-books and audiobooks from your laptop, tablet or phone for free from the Holicong Library! Follow the directions below to access SORA for your reading needs!
1. Visit www.soraapp.com
2. Click on "find my school"
3. Search for Holicong Middle School and click "this is my school"
4. Click "sign in using Central Bucks School District"- you will be logged in automatically via your Office 365 login
5. Search and enjoy! (if you want to add the SORA app to your laptop desktop be sure to click "YES" when prompted after logging in for the first time)
6. Need more information on SORA? Check out the Library Canvas course- there is a module for SORA with video tutorials and an explanation from Mrs. Wentz.
Tuesday, 2/2- Check out the Library Canvas course for library recomendations, book ideas etc. during the asynchronous snow days and anytime you need ideas for reading/research. There is a module titled "Book Recomendations" that was updated for today! Enjoy!
Thursday, 2/18- Check out your Library Canvas course for Stay at Home Bingo for today! See the module in your grade level Canvas course for some fun with reading, activities and wellness.
Friday, 2/19- Check out your Library Canvas course for Blind Date with a Book for today! Looking for a new book, but not sure what to read? See the Blind Date with a Book module in your grade level Canvas course for details on how to participate!