Kid's and Teen's Sadness about COVID-19
coronavirus providing a course correction many kids need
Interesting take on a potential unforeseen benefit of the quarantine and social distancing required as a result of the Coronavirus. Read the full article from the NY Post here CoronaVirus Course Correction
- To not know how to homeschool your own child
- To not know how to work from home
- To give kids more screen time than usual
- To make a colorful daily schedule or just wing it
- To not magically feel motivated to work out at home or take on a new hobby
- To not feel okay
This is not normal for any of us.
Please be kind to yourself.
talking to children about covid-19