Holicong Middle School 8th Grade Supply List
Welcome to 8th grade! Here is a list of supplies for you to gather before coming to school.
1. All backpacks, athletic bags, and musical instruments should have an identifying tag on them. The tag should clearly identify your name and homeroom number.
2. One zippered three-ring binder large enough to keep a section for Math, Social Studies, Science, English, and World Language.
3. Pocket dividers with labels to organize your subjects OR a folder for each subject
4. A pencil case which locks into a three-ring binder
5. A marble composition book (Writer’s Notebook for English)
6. A calculator capable of working with fractions (We recommend the Ti30X II S model.)
7. A supply of 3-holed loose leaf, college-ruled lined paper
8. Writing Utensils: sharpened pencils assorted colored pens-black/blue, red/green (for editing) highlighters colored pencils
9. 2 Expo dry erase markers
10. A package of 3 x 5 index cards
11. 4 AAAA batteries (for the laptop stylus)
12. Post-it notes
13. Glue stick
14. A reusable water bottle with name [No disposable water bottles, please.]
15. Free reading book
**Class Specific Supplies- These are supplies needed in addition to the above list if you are in one of the following classes: • Advanced Social Studies- A separate 1-inch binder with front sleeve • Geometry- two marble composition books • Some teachers will require additional supplies to be purchased the first week of school
The school will provide an assignment planner to each student on the first day of school