**Course Failure/Summer School Placement**
CENTRAL BUCKS SCHOOL DISTRICT SUMMER SCHOOL 2019
Tohickon Middle School
All 2019 Summer School remedial courses will be available in an online format through Educere. Students who wish to take Health/PE in summer school (for either remedial or initial credit) will attend a course taught by a CB instructor, held at Cold Spring Elementary School. Attendance is mandatory, and absences may cause students to be ineligible for credit. Please follow the directions and links below to register for all Summer School courses.
Location: Cold Spring Elementary School, 4150 Durham Road, Doylestown PA 18902
PE60 Summer PE/Health 60 hours ½ credit
July 8, 9, 10, 11, 15, 16, 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, and 25 8:00 AM-1:00 PM Course fee $250
PE30A Summer PE/Health 30 hours ¼ credit
July 8, 9, 10, 11, 15 and 16 8:00 AM-1:00 PM Course fee $125
PE30B Summer PE/Health 30 hours ¼ credit
July 17, 18, 22, 23, 24 and 25 8:00 AM-1:00 PM Course fee $125
You can register and pay for this course using www.MyPaymentsPlus.com. First, if you don’t already have one, set up a free MPP account. Enter your student’s name (you will need his/her Student ID number). Then, select “Extended Learning Program,” select “Summer PE/Health,” and select the specific PE/Health class you want. Enter payment information to complete your registration.
REMEDIAL SUMMER SCHOOL COURSES
Students remediating courses in English/Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, and World Language must register online at www.educere.net.
CLICK HERE for a list of all available CB Summer School courses.
- Students may register online from June 1 through Friday, June 28, 2019.
- Courses must be completed within 60 days, or by Monday, August 5, 2019 at 11:59pm.
- Fee for 1.0 credit course: $195.00.
- You may click on the name of the course to see a course description, and to add the course to your Shopping Cart for purchase.
- When registering, you must enter the course number and the Tohickon School Code:
- Tohickon students must also select John Murtha as the primary contact person from the drop-down menu. This will provide Tohickon with students’ grades and progress information.
- Once registered, students will receive a start-up email from Educere with log-in information and other instructions.
Please contact your child’s Guidance Counselor with any questions or concerns.