WELCOME TO THE NURSE'S OFFICE!
Kimberly Bentz BSN, RN
LTS Certified School Nurse
Jackie Braccia LPN
- -- - - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- -
Health Office: (267) 893-2840
School Fax: (267) 893-5817
SLOW THE SPREAD [COVID-19]
1) Wash your hands with soap and water REGULARLY
2) Avoid close contact with others and practice social distancing
3) Stay home if you are sick
4) Cover all coughs and sneezes, then wash your hands with soap and water
5) Clean and disinfect computers, counters, phones, and items most often used
6) Wear a mask, facesheld or both.
Immunizations are required for all incoming 7th grade students. Proof of a Tdap and Meningococcal vaccine is due to the nurses office in the beginning of the school year.
7th grade dental forms are also due to the nurse's office by no later than October 15th. New students to the district require a dental exam and a physical.
If you need help accessing the necessary forms, please reach out to the health office!
- Mrs. Cichelli