• Working Papers

    Working Papers are available at the public school of the district in which you reside.

    All students between the ages of 14 and 17 are required by Pennsylvania School Law to secure an Employment certificate, known as "Working Papers," before they may begin to work.

    Each school district is responsible for issuing work permits to all minors who reside in the district, including those who attend non-public schools, cyber charter schools, or are participating in a home education program.  

    Summer Working Papers are available Monday through Thursday, 7:30 am to 3:30 pm.

    Please click here to access the application for a Work Permit: Working Papers

    Please email completed and signed application along with a copy of your birth certificate or passport to Mrs. Hackman at bhackmanmaritz@cbsd.org.
    Please Note: The student must be present when picking up their Working Papers as they require their signature.