We are in the process of building this web page as well as our extra curricular opportunities. The clubs below are offered to 5th & 6th graders ONLY unless otherwise stated. Stay tuned as we add to the list below...
- After School Spring Choir: Held in the spring, Mrs. Amanda Kelly is the Advisor and Choir Director.
- Community Service Club: Stay tuned for more information!
- Gardening Club: Stay tuned for more information!
- Musical: Held every other year, our next musical will be in Spring of 2020. Until then, "break a leg" in other ways by getting involved in Warwick actvities :)
- Peer Mentoring Club: Stay tuned for more information!
- Reading Olympics: Run by Mrs. Chris Kehan. Stay tuned for information regarding Reading Olympics 2019!
- Student Council: Mrs. Kristen Sleicher is the advisor. Students from grades 3-6 can serve on Student Council.