Titus Elementary School History
                                       1951                          Titus 2013
    Titus Elementary School opened its doors in 1951, and was initially named Warrington Elementary School. At a later time as several township schools were consolidated into Central Bucks School District, our school was renamed after Mrs. Florence D. Titus, who was a school board president. Mrs. Titus was an energetic woman who worked in many capacities on behalf of the members of the Warrington community. She was a wonderful role model for children and adults alike, and we are proud to serve Warrington families in a school bearing her name!