Resources for Dealing with Health and Hygiene Recommendations
What Does Social Distancing Mean?
COVID-19 Resources and Tips
Slow the Spread of COVID-19:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with others and practice social distancing.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow or tissue, and then wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect computers, couonters, phones, and items most often used.
- Only wear a mask if you are sick or taking care of someone who is sick.
COVID-19 Resources for Children:
COVID-19 Links for Information: