• If your child requires medication during school hours, the following must be in place for both prescription and over-the-counter medications:

    • Doctor's signature on a medication dispensing form (see link below).
    • Parent's signature on the form.
    • Medication, including over-the-counter medication, must be in the original bottle or container.
    • Controlled substances, such as Ritalin, must be delivered to the nurse's office by a parent.
    • Ibuprofen and acetaminophen may be given to students only if parent/guardian has signed the Census Verification Form on the Parent Portal.

          Medication Dispensing Form