During this stressful time, I thought this article
was a good starting point for parents that
want to discuss racism, protests and injustice
with their child:
NEW ASSISTANCE UPDATE: CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION INFORMATION FROM THE PA DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES
Second Week - Here is the second week healthy challenge. Please send me a picture doing one of these healthy activities and I will post it to my website! Miss you all!
Hello Jets! I miss seeing you at school so much. I thought it would be fun to do a healthy kid challenge during the month of May. If you would like to participate, you can send me a picture doing one of the health acitivites listed below and I will post it to my page. Have fun and stay healthy! Email me your picture at email@example.com.
First Week - Click here to see the challenge!
Phone - 267-893-3515
Fax - 267-893-5809
Ms. Kristen Mabin
Certified School Nurse, RN, B.S.N.
Mrs. Bonnie Hamilton, RN
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
Mrs. Cheryl Silvestri, RN
FOOD ASSISTANCE INFORMATION
Free and Reduced Lunch Application If you need assistance with your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you need to know about COVID-19
Slow the Spread of COVID-19
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with others and practice social distancing.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow or tissue, and then wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect computers, counters, phones, and items most often used.
- Only wear a mask if you are sick or taking care of someone who is sick.
COVID-19 Resources for Children:
- Coronavirus BrainPop Video
- Talking to Kids: Tips for Caregivers, Parents, and Teachers During Infectious Disease Outbreaks
COVID-19 Links for Information:
- Centers for Disease Control
- World Health Organization
- Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Bucks County Department of Health
- Doylestown Health- Updates on COVID-19