The general objectives of the organization are:
- Promote the cultural, social, emotional, physical development of the students;
- Enhance and assist in the funding of educational opportunities for the students;
- Work toward a closer relationship between the home, school and community, so that parents, guardians, teachers, administrators, and local businesses can work cooperatively in support of the education of the students;
- Develop a channel of communication between home and school by providing consistent information; and
- Encourage maximum participation of the school, parent and community populations in decision-making and fund expenditures.