- Students visit the library weekly for 40 minutes of library and information skills instruction.
- During this visit, students in grades 1-6 may check out two books for one week at the start of the year (this may change as the year progresses).
- Kindergarten students may check out one book per week following 20 minutes of story time.
- Our automated system will send email reminders when books are overdue.
- Students must return or renew their books to check out new books.
- If a book is lost or damaged, a library fine will be assessed to replace the book.
- In the case of a lost book, books that are found and returned within 30 days of payment will have the fee refunded. After 30 days, the funds will be used to purchase a replacement copy of the book and cannot be refunded. The library purchases library bound books and cannot accept replacement books for that reason.
- Replacement fees can be provided to the library via cash or a check payable to Pine Run Elementary School.
I hope to make your child’s library experience at Pine Run
enjoyable and appreciate your support!