What Happens When I Dedicate a Book?
How do Dedications Help Gayman and Our Library?
A personalized nameplate will be placed in the front cover and a special dedication sticker added to the spine to identify the book.
The recipient will be the first to read the book.
Your book will be shared in the Gayman Gazette (unless you have other preferences).
When can we Dedicate Books?Books can be dedicated at any time, for a wide range of reasons. Possibilities include:
- Fosters library ownership as students add their own "special book" to the collection.
- Contribute fresh reading material to our library throughout the year.
- Celebrates the love of reading by recognizing reading interests, favorite titles, favorite subjects, and favorite authors.
- Strengthens our Gayman Community by recognizing and remembering contributions of Gayman community members.
- a student's first year at Gayman.
- to honor a family member or friend.
- to celebrate a class interest or favorite author.
- as a thank you gift for a teacher.
- to remember a pet.
a student's final year at Gayman.
Interested in Dedicating a Book?Click HERE to fill in an electronic book dedication form. Our library team will contact once you submit the form.Click HERE to download a book dedication form or send your student to grab one!