The OneNote team is adding some new features that will enhance the experience for teachers. Please look for a new tab to show up in your OneNote called Class Notebook.
New features include:
- Easy and quick distribution of pages or new sections to students in one or more classes.
- Individualization through distribution of pages to specified students or student groups.
- Ability to distribute a single chunk of text, an image or an ink selection to all or specified students in a Class Notebook.
- Easy and quick copying of sections to the Content Library of one or more Class Notebooks.
- Rapid sequential reviewing of student work (homework, assignments, quizzes, etc.) in one or more classes.
- One-click launch of the Class Notebook app, including Create Class Notebook, Invite/Remove Students, Add/Remove Teachers and Get Notebook links.
Below is a quick video to show you how this works. Please comment below for questions or ideas to share. Learn more here.