Randolph Caldecott Medal winner Brian Floca shared his process with Titus students.
Did you know that over 50 volunteer therapy dog teams regularly visit CBSD elementary school children with autism, multiple disabilities and other emotional, psychological and physical challenges?
Congratulations to the CB West Science Research Club and their adviser, Science Department Coordinator Mark Hayden, on their latest round of successes.
The regional competition, held at Ursinus College, is the social studies version of a science fair. CB students dominated the event.
The National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM) designated CB as a district that sets the bar in offering students access to comprehensive music education.
See their works of art and cast your vote for best in show!
· Early Dismissal Day moved from 4/3 to Friday, 4/4, K-am attending
· End of Marking Period moved to 4/10; Report Card Distribution shifts to 4/23.
· 4/17 Professional Development Day converted to: K-6 Early Dismissal Day and Conferences with K-am attending, Grades 7-12 Full Day
· Last Day of School and High School Graduation moved to 6/20
· June 20th is an Early Dismissal Day with K-am attending.