PS-ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BOOK TO READ!
It would be greatly appreciated if your child could bring the following supplies in on either the first day of school or, if it’s easier, to our Open House on August 28th.
· Colored pencils
· 2 Marble Composition Books (Different colors, if possible)
· 5 Folders (Different colors, if possible. No binders please)
· 24 sharpened #2 Ticonderoga brand pencils, with erasers
· 2 glue sticks
· A highlighter
· 1 clean white sock or Expo marker eraser with child’s name written
· 1or 2 Expo dry erase chisel tip markers (possibly, assorted colors)
· 2 boxes of tissues
· Bound sketch book for art
· $5.00 in an envelope with child’s name for a yearlong subscription to National Geographic Kids
· Please bring earphones to use in the computer lab. Please put earphones in a plastic baggie with child’s name
· 1 container of Clorox/Lysol type wipes would be greatly appreciated, if possible.
* Please do not have kids bring in individual pencil sharpeners.