PLEASE DO NOT DROP-OFF, MAIL, FAX, OR EMAIL ANY PAPERWORK TO THE OFFICE.
PLEASE BRING ALL PAPERWORK AND TWO (2) CHECKS TO EVALUATIONS.Physical form information:
If your 9th-12th grade high school swimmer is new to our program and interested in swimming in meets with CBST-SAL (please note practices are done with their high school team only) please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:Full NameGenderDate of BirthParent's Email AddressStreet AddressHigh School they attendNo paperwork or payments are required.** High School athletes swimming and/or diving with their Central Bucks High School team do not need to provide any paperwork to participate in CBST-SAL meets. Athletes swimming and/or diving with a non-CB high school team must follow the registration instructions above and provide a physical (doctor-signed and dated 10-1-2017 or after for the 2019-20 season). Please follow the instructions above and also email Jennifer Steinberg for instructions regarding the physical.Questions?Please click here for CB Aquatics FAQ document.For additional questions, email Jennifer Steinberg at email@example.com
- Physical form must be dated 10-1-2017 or after for the 2019-2020 season.
- Physical form must be signed by the swimmer's doctor.
- The links to the physical forms above are for your use should you need them, however, any correctly dated, doctor-signed form will be accepted.
- Our programs require a new physical form each fall (even if the one you provided in the prior year is not out-of-date).
- Always keep a copy of your physical form for your records and for your use with this and other programs in the future.