CBST-SALReturn Swim Member
RegistrationRegistration deadline is August 15th.Registrations requested after the 15th will be done in person at the Community School Office by appointment if space is available on the team.
A nonrefundable late fee of $100 per family will be assessed at time of registration.You are a Returning Member if you swam with CBST-SAL last season. If you previously swam with CBST-SAL (but not last season) you are considered a new member and should go to the New Member Registration page.Registration for the upcoming season will be available via your portal by July 1st. The deadline for returning members is August 15th. Your registration is not complete until you have registered online and the office has received your CB Aquatic payment, your CBST-SAL Swimmers Association check, and your physical. Drop off (or mail) paperwork and check at:CB Aquatics16 Welden DriveDoylestown, Pa 18901*Notes about delivery of registration materials:
If late registration is available, a $100 per family late fee will be assessed and your swimmer may have a delayed start date. For those in 8th grade or younger, no late registrations will be accepted after October 11th (that is registration completed by 10/11/2019). No late registrations will be accepted after November 13th for high school participants.Practices will begin the first full week of October.If you are a returning member going into grades 9 or above who will be participating with your high school swim team and would like to compete in CBST-SAL meets please go directly to your swimmer's portal at the bottom of this page to complete the online registration process. There are no CBST-SAL fees or paperwork required for high school swimmers who are also participating with their Central Bucks High School swim team. (If you are swimming for a non-CB high school team, please register through your portal and provide a physical per the instructions below.)2019-2020
- Checks must be delivered by the deadline per above but if you prefer to scan and email the completed physical form be sure it is readable and saved as a PDF and email to Jennifer Steinberg at firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline.
- If dropping off at the office please check the hours listed on this website or plan to use one of the drop boxes.
- If dropping off when the office is closed, use one of the two drop boxes attached to the building at 16 Welden Drive. To ensure safe receipt, seal everything tightly in a plastic bag as the boxes leak and retain moisture.
- Do not fax anything to the office.
Fall Swim Team Fees
(check payable to CBCS)First Child: $495 check $515 credit cardSecond Child: $470 check $490 credit cardThird Child: $445 check $465 credit cardFourth Child: $420 check $440 credit cardAll non-high school swimmers also pay a separate CBST-SAL Swimmers Association fee of
$40 for the first child and $25 for each additional child. (payable to Central Bucks Swimmers Assn.)Out of district residents pay an additional yearly out of district fee of $75 per family to participate.
(include with CBCS check)Click here to review the CB Aquatic return check and refund policy.PHYSICALS:
Physical form information:
Questions?Please click here for CB Aquatics FAQ document.For additional questions, email Jennifer Steinberg at email@example.com
- Physical form must be dated 10-1-2017 or after for the 2019-2020 season.
- Physical form must be signed by the swimmer's doctor.
- The links to the physical forms above are for your use should you need them, however, any correctly dated, doctor-signed form will be accepted.
- Our programs require a new physical form each fall (even if the one you provided in the prior year is not out-of-date).
- Always keep a copy of your physical form for your records and for your use with this and other programs in the future.